Responsoft Protocol is developed using HTML. We have versions for Windows 7, Mac as well as mobile versions for IOS and Android. Once you install the application, you will need your customer code supplied by your Account Representative.
Download Protocol Software:
Windows (both 32 bit & 64 bit supported) Click Here
Mac OSX Click Here
A file menu is at the top of each page to access anywhere in the protocol with 2 clicks or less. The file menu includes:
Each menu item has a sub menu item that will move to a specific protocol page. What make this digitized protocol unique?
- All specific drugs, procedures, etc. are color coded for EMT, EMT-Intermediate, and EMT-Paramedic designations.
- All drugs on each page is linked the specific drug in the pharmacology section.
- All procedures in protocol pages are hyperlinked to specific procedure
- All Guidelines in protocol pages are hyperlinked to specific Guideline
- Many other links are included for quick information access.
- All pages that have a drug that can be calculated has a calculator. This calculator then calculates the entire protocol at the specific weight entered in pounds and converts it to kilograms.
- Procedures are in checklist format and can be used for department educational competencies. Student names can be entered and automatically dated then printed upon completion.
- Normal Pediatric Vital Signs
- Emergency Contact Phone Numbers
- Drug Infusion Drip Charts
- APGAR Calculator (calculates score)
- Glasgow Coma Score Calculator (calculates score)
- Burn Calculator (Lund-Browder) calculates specific burn area percentages
The Responsoft protocol offers other benefits including:
- Notes can be added for future protocol changes for Department Medical Director and EMS Coordinator.
- A “Protocol Changes” page, that list areas of the protocol with the most recent changes in the protocol and hyperlinked for quick viewing.
- Protocol can be installed into vehicle computers and all station computers.
- Deployment to all department members is quick and easy. Protocol application is downloadable from www.responsoft.com